Many residents have said that they would like to see more than just cut grass on the Rec – we are looking for ideas.
Some ideas we have had so far include:
- Meadow Area (Uncut area sown with wild flowers (good for bees etc.))
- Community Orchard (An area with fruit and nut trees)
- Paved pathways (for disabled, parents with pushchairs, cyclists etc.)
- Football pitches (or other sport facilities – enter suggestions below)
- Exercise machines
- Seats, Benches, Picnic tables, Shelters etc.
We have published a Questionnaire, which can be accessed here —> Rec_Questionnaire. You can complete it and return to the address/email addresses shown. Alternatively, you can leave your comments below or email comments to email@example.com.
We look forward to getting your views.
A current plan of the Rec can be viewed HERE